1. Our Expertise. The expertise of our optical staff is unparalleled. John and Rick have a over 50 years of combined experience. This gives them the ability to look at your prescription, ask you a few questions, and come up with the best possible pair of eyeglasses to suit your vision needs, making a sometimes difficult process easy.
2. Commitment. When purchasing your eye wear from us, you are not ordering from a faceless corporation. We stand behind our prescriptions and our products.
If something is not right, we fix it. Period.
3. Quality. At Vision Park we only use the finest quality of materials and latest technology in lenses. Much of what you order is made right here. When we do need to order from a manufacturer, we only order from domestic, reputable companies with fair wages for their employees.
4. Fast Service. We have our own finishing laboratory, a full-time lab technician and support staff, so your glasses can be custom-made as quickly as possible. We stock a wide range of polycarbonate, non-glare lenses. Many of these prescriptions can be ready in 1 hour. Let our opticians know if you need this service.
5. Great warranties. Most eyeglasses carry a 1 year guarantee against manufacturer's defect at no additional charge. If your glasses break under normal wearing conditions, we will repair or replace them free of charge, limited to once per 12 month period. Just return the broken frame and your glasses will be repaired or replaced free! Lenses with protective scratch coatings are covered for one remake in a year's time. "Premium Packages" carry a limited two year warranty on lens scratches. Warranty on "Value Collection" packages is 3 months. Please see the policies section for details on the warranty.
6. Selection of frame styles. We get complements all the time on the variety of frames we carry in our optical department. We try to buy good quality examples of each line that really show "the flavor" that the designers intended. Our dispensary features all the latest frame and sunglass styles and trends, including eyewear from Lafont Paris, Kate Spade, Silhouette, Calvin Klein, ProDesign Denmark, Costa del Mar and Maui Jim. Our frame boards sport styles in every color, including special selections for "purple people"! Our Eyewear Stylists will help you find the perfect style, size, and color in your price range. We carry select frame styles starting as low as $59.
7. We want you to fall in love with your glasses! We work closely with our patients to make sure they love the frames they select. This is not a process that can be rushed. We want you to take the time you need to make sure that you are making the best decision for prescription needs, your personality, face shape, coloring, and budget. We advise our patients on the best choices for their individual prescriptions and lifestyles. Our experienced Opticians will not recommend a frame that will not work optically with your needs. We work hard to give our patients top quality lenses and materials, resulting in "best vision" on all jobs. All jobs are started immediately to insure prompt delivery of your eyewear. On the off-chance that you decide that you do not like your new frame, we will be able to make an exchange for another frame up to 14 days after the purchase date. If new lenses are required (to fit a different frame), a lab re-grinding fee (30%) will be charged. We will work with our lab to keep the fees as fair and reasonable as possible; check with an optician to access your individual situation. More information on this topic is available in the "policies" section of our website.
8. Our in-house lenses have scratch resistant coating at NO EXTRA CHARGE. Our lens treatments are the hardest, most durable surface protection available. Although they are extremely scratch resistant, sadly nothing is "scratch proof". Free scratch coating is not provided on glasses which are made through certain insurances. Though the coatings are still available, there is sometimes an additional charge to have scratch resistance applied to the lenses.
9. We stand behind our prescription. Our doctors are available to review your prescription needs and recheck your vision if you have adaptation difficulties. In the case that you are unable to adapt to progressive lenses, our manufacturers will provide substitute lenses at no additional charge (details on the "policies" page). We will do everything in our power to ensure that you have the best vision possible!